Each case study should include the following:
1. Assess the clients current financial condition.
2. Identify the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. (SWOT)
3. Identify and disclose specific assumptions used in analyzing each goal and need.
4. Discuss the resolution of any conflicts between the clients goals and needs, and the ability to satisfy them due to financial or other constraints.
5. Identify the extent to which other professionals are required to implement any recommendations.
6. Conclude by stating your recommendations and implementation plan.