To help keep the dataset manageable, we have reduced the size from the original survey respondents file as follows:
• not all the topics from the survey have been included in the dataset you are provided with, so you are working with a smaller number of variables
• we have provided you with a random sample of approximately 25% of the responses (approx 2800-2900 respondents), not the full survey response data. In this case study, you are using the dataset we have provided to investigate the following variables:
• Dependent variable: Overall satisfaction with life (WbSatLife)
• Explanatory (independent) variables: Job satisfaction (JobSat), Material deprivation (DvMatDep) For tasks 2 & 3, treat the dependent variable Well-being: overall satisfaction with life (WbSatLife) as a Normally-distributed continuous variable.
Complete the following tasks in your analysis of the dataset using SPSS.
1. Obtain summary descriptive statistics for the dependent variable (WbSatLife).
You should present the following:
• A histogram of the variable distribution
• A table summarising descriptive data about the variable: the number of individuals/observations (n), mean, median, standard deviation, inter-quartile range, skewness and kurtosis.
• Brief interpretation of the descriptive statistics – what do they tell us about this variable?
2. Measure the correlation between overall satisfaction with life (WbSatLife) and job satisfaction
(JobSat), and interpret your findings. You should present the following:
• An appropriate chart displaying the relationship between job satisfaction and overall satisfaction with lif
This Statistics Assignment has been solved by our Statistics Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.