2) Research the following questions using the sources linked below as well as your e-text about non hodgkins lyphoma:
- How does cancer generally work?
- What is the name of your specific cancer, and what part(s) of the body (organs/regions as well as cells) does it impact and where are these located?
- What does this particular cancer do to the body?
- Can this cancer spread to other part of the body and where can it go?
- What are the causes and risk factors of this cancer?
- How is this cancer usually diagnosed?
- What treatments are available for this specific type of cancer and what do the treatments consist of?
- What can be done to prevent this cancer?
- Cite links to your sources. You must have a minimum of 3 scientifically credible resources.
Below is a list of credible resources you can use, but note that there are others.
National Cancer Institute
American Cancer Society
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Susan G. Komen
American Academy of Dermatology Association