The assignment focuses on Medical ethics issue-Eugenics and Human Genetics. Therefore, In this course, you will write a term paper on a current medical ethics issue of your choice.Also, Give this some thought, this will be the topic you will be using for the outline, rough draft, and final term paper assignments.
Medical ethics issue-Eugenics and Human Genetics
In this course, you will write a term paper on a current medical ethics issue of your choice. Give this some thought, this will be the topic you will be using for the outline, rough draft, and final term paper assignments. Make sure you can find articles for support of your topic. Read the term paper requirements before you select your topic to insure it is what you want to research.
Your term paper should:
- Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
- Firstly discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. Besides, This section should cover arguments that are in favor of and opposed to the use of the techniques or products.
- Express your personal opinion regarding the importance of the topic and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
In this assignment you will select a current ethics issue to research and write about for your research paper, which is due week 10.
Select a topic related to one of the following current medical ethics issues:
- End of Life
- Eugenics and Human Genetics
- Medical Research
- Reproductive Issues
- Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Public Health Issues
- Access to Health Care
Secondly, in a Word document, state your medical ethics issue (for instance, if you choose to write about End of Life, medical issue might be physician-assisted suicide), and write a paragraph explaining why you have chosen this medical ethics issue to research.
Review the rubric for specific grading criteria.
This week, you will submit an outline of your term paper.
Your submission must include an introduction, body, and conclusion sections in outline format.
Do you need Assignment help from intel-writers.us?