The purpose of this assignment is to assess the impact that culture has on a health care organization’s ability to sustainably manage change.
In a 12-15-slide PowerPoint presentation, address how the following elements of interorganizational culture impact change management within a health care organization:
- Evolvement of the health care organization’s mission
- Changing educational requirements of the workforce
- Organizational redesign to meet new health care initiatives
- Career development and enhancement opportunities within the organization
- Business-critical, experience-based knowledge loss of retiring employees
- Lack of competitive pay, burnout, morale issues, lack of advancement opportunities
- Resistance to change
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style. Aim to follow the 7×7 rule, limiting 7 bullet points per slide and 7 words per bullet. The explanation and elaboration for each slide should be included in the accompanying speaker notes.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the for assistance.