By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
• Apply a risk-management model or framework to a specific risk-management priority.
Identify key performance indicators and measures associated with a specific risk-management issue.
Discuss strategies used to identify risk financing issues in a selected organization.
• Provide recommendations for risk financing options related to an identified financial risk issue.
• Analyze applicable legal and ethical institution-based values as they relate to quality assessment.
• Summarize the legal and ethical financial risk obligations of an accountable care organization.
• Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
• Prepare a professional memo summarizing a risk financing issue for a specified organization.