SUBJECT: QLRP (Qualitative Research Report)
Research Topic/Title: How Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd) Psychologically Affected Young Adults Going Through Emotional And Mental And Health Challenges?
Background Information (include definitions)
- Significance of the research problem (why is this problem or issue a concern for society)
- State the problem or challenge
- Explain research purpose
- State significance of research study (benefit of your study)
- Thesis Statement (e.g. This research study will explain why)
- Main findings in your research topic (6 to 8 findings from academic literature)
- Definitions of key terms
- Highlight how your research fits in Methodology (in relation to the research topic)
- Benefits of qualitative research
- Sampling strategy
- Data collection method
- The benefit of the data collection method
- Ethics protocol (e.g. How participants were contacted and interviewed, how data is stored and how the confidentiality of participants is protected).
- Data analysis method. Findings (Use themes to categorise)
- One of the major findings in this study indicates that
- A key finding from the data analysis showed that
- Mental health is a core area picked up from the data analysis.