To use this template, you will first select one option from the list provided in the Module Three Activity Guidelines and Rubric. Address each of the rubric criteria listed below with a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences per bullet. Support your answers with a credible source when necessary.
• Describe the possible biological causes of your selection.
• Describe the possible psychological causes of your selection.
• Describe the possible social or cultural causes of your selection.
• Describe the relationship between the biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors of your selection.
• Next, from the list, you will select two options that are known to share symptomatology or behaviors. In a minimum of 3 to 5 sentences, explain the ways in which the behaviors associated with the disorders overlap and discuss the potential diagnostic challenges presented by the overlap.