Develop an evaluation plan for your training program, including the following:
- Write two or more of Kirkpatrick’s evaluation levels (reaction, learning, behaviors, and results) into your training program plan. (Refer to your readings for this unit for background on Kirkpatrick’s evaluation levels.)
- Explain how each of the evaluation levels will be measured. For example, will you use a sample questionnaire, an observer checklist, or a test?
- Describe the methodology you would use in the evaluation process.
- For example, would you use a pre-post training evaluation, a post-training evaluation, or a control group that does not receive the training but serves as a comparison group for evaluation?
- Justify your training program’s evaluation plan.