This assignment entails a discussion of 2019 CSR report of the organization. There is also an analysis of Principles of the Social and Environment reporting. So, the student demonstrates that she/he can develop arguments from different parties (organisation versus society
2019 CSR report of the organization – Principles of the Social and Environment reporting
Provide a critical analysis (not a description) of a 2019 CSR report of the organization of your choice. (can b a company, an NGO, not seen in class, through). Then, explain how this initiative might help to construct a better society and make business (any other organisation) stronger, but as well, discuss the limitations of such practices. Your argument should b balanced and analytical (each argument must b grounded within examples, enabling to prove it. You essay must b original. For instance you re invited to write a long conclusion to extend. Then, discuss certain aspects of your choice related to the main topics of this question. In the conclusion a personal opinion, if well-argued s more than welcome.
– CSR is written by the company so it is written in a favourable manner to the company, they show a reality that they would like which may not be true
2019 CSR report of the organisation – Principles of the Social and Environment reporting
– Certain aspects of the csr do not provide an appropriate solution but show the illusion that they do
– CSR leave out a lot of unfavourable information
– CSR is usually not done as a morale obligation to society or ecological issues but as a defence mechanism, a marketing tool and risk management to show they care and are doing what they can to solve issues that they are most likely apart of.
– A capitalist society which values profit and capita swell as making shareholders happy over the social and ecological concerns force companies. To also value this because if they do not they will not be able to compete with other companies and a capitalist market values competition.
1) the student demonstrate he / she understands the principles of the Social and Environment reporting
2) the student demonstrate she/he understands the principles of ecological crisis and social justice and how CSER has been draft to offer a solution to these challenges
3) the student demonstrates that she/he can develop arguments from different parties (organisation versus society: TOP MANAGEMENT, UNION LEADER, NGO REPRESENTATIVE, HR LAWYER, MOVEMENTS)
Do you need Assignment help from intel-writers.us?