Overview: In the previous unit, you identified a proposal topic for your research project and developed an overview of your proposal. Part 2 is the second segment of your research project. This activity will allow you to explore and develop an understanding of what a literature review is and its purpose and place in a research project. You will learn how to conduct a literature review.
You will also explore types of literature reviews and approaches for organizing and writing a literature review. Instructions: For this assignment, you will conduct a literature review and present at least four (4) scholarly resources that inform and add relevance to your research proposal project topic.
• Prepare a literature review of 3 pages presenting scholarly resources about your topic. Resources should be timely, scholarly, accurate, and inform the research topic.
• Your review should include the following: o An introduction and a conclusion. o A brief summary of each of the four (4) resources provided and state the relationship between the resources and the topic. o Explain the relevance to your research question for each resource.
• Your paper should be three (3) pages in length, with additional cover and reference pages, and page numbers included.
• The essay should be double-spaced, written in 12 point Times New Roman font, and use a 1- inch margin.
• Include all references and in-text citations properly formatted in APA.
• Use complete sentences and appropriate grammar and spelling. Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write. This paper will be checked for originality. CRJ355