The change management plan is a compilation of unit assessments 1-6, with the incorporation of feedback from the Instructor. A portion of the grade will be focused on the changes made based upon grading feedback given each week.
Instructions: To complete the EMR implementation process:
- Revisit the assignments completed throughout the course and the grading feedback provided to make any updates, alterations or adjustments. The assignments (in order) for inclusion in the plan include:Compile the assessment documents to create a packet that documents the entire EMR implementation process. This packet will serve as documentation of implementation as well as proof that the EMR implementation was completed as expected.
- Unit 1 Assignment: Memo From Manager
- Unit 2 Assignment: Change Management Models
- Unit 3 Assignment: Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- Unit 4 Assignment: Levels in Change Management
- Unit 5 Assignment: EMR Plan and Timeline
- Unit 6 Assignment: Training Tools and Techniques
- Create a table of contents for the Change Management Packet.