1 Is the target population identified?
2. Is the accessible population identified?
3. Was a probability or nonprobability sampling method used?
4. Is the specific sampling method named?
5. Is the sampling method described?
6. Is the sampling method appropriate for the study?
7. Are the demographic characteristics of the sample presented?
8. Is the sample size adequate?
9. Is the sample representative of the population?
10. Are potential sampling biases identified?
11. Is subject dropout discussed?