In this section of your study, you will include the following information: Introduction (provide summary of how data was organized and displayed after data collection) Results (For qualitative studies (which will have no hypotheses), discuss: (1) the type(s) of data obtained;
(2) how the data will be prepared for analysis;
(3) how the data will be coded; and
(4) how the data will be initially analyzed (e.g., methodological approach [case study, grounded theory, etc.]). For quantitative studies (which contain hypotheses):
(1) Decide on the type of data involved in each statistic and correlation;
(2) Determine the descriptive statistics required or desired, including both descriptive statistics and summaries (diagrams, histograms, etc.);
(3) Determine the sequence of methods for the desired analysis; and
(4) Describe how each step will be carried out) Remember to cite/reference all outside works in proper APA style (7th edition).