Promotion of Health
Engages in health promotion and disease prevention activities with clients, families, community and society.
Provides formal and informal health education sessions to individuals/groups utilizing the teaching-learning process.
Identifies and utilizes appropriate educational resources, including other healthcare professionals. Acts as a role model by promoting a healthy lifestyle for self and others, and by demonstrating environmentally responsible behaviors.
Identifies environmental hazards and eliminates and/or prevents them where possible.
Promotion of health is evidenced by:
· Meeting learning needs and documenting the teaching learning process in the medical records.
· Utilizing a variety of relevant and evidence based educational resources and tools (e.g. leaflets, videos, posters) that are approved by the organization.
· Meeting relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI), e.g. readmission rates, re-occurrence of the presenting symptoms, exclusive breastfeeding, and immunization coverage.
· Reducing environmental hazards e.g. children safety, home accidents, smoke free environment, food and water sanitation.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given